Cherry Coconut Cookies
- 200gm Bunbury mix
- 4 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 50gm copha, melted
- 50gm water
- 80 gm red glace cherries, chopped
- 50gm dark chocolate melts
- 10gm copha
- Preheat oven to 180c
- Mix the Bunbury mix, coconut and cherries in a large bowl
- Add the water and melted copha and mix until a soft dough forms.
- Roll out the dough between sheets of baking paper and cut desired shapes.
- Bake on a lined tray for 8-10 minutes until lightly coloured at the edges.
- Cool 5 minutes on the tray and then move to a rack to cool completely.
- Melt the dark chocolate and copha together then dip the cookies partly into the chocolate mix.
- Sit onto a sheet of baking paper until the chocolate is set.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.