COVID-19 Latest Update
During the Victorian lockdowns, our shop in Bayswater will remain closed to the public and all orders are to be made via our online store.
Should you need to contact our office, our current hours are between 8am – 3pm only.
F.G. Roberts and Soy Products (Sales) Australia Pty Ltd cares deeply about our employees, customers and the greater community and we have been vigilant when it comes to our Covid safe plan.
As we are considered an essential service, we continue to run our mill 5 days per week to keep up with the unprecedented demand on the business. In order to remain open, anytime there is a lockdown in Victoria, we close our front shop to the public and revert to online orders only. You can order online from our store
F.G. Roberts and Soy Products (Sales) Australia Pty Ltd have had the following measures implemented since the start of the pandemic and we continue to follow the relevant advice received from the State and Federal Health Departments as well as our own expectations.
- Providing staff with regular communication and updates intended to limit the spread of the virus
- Staff are required to complete daily temperature checks
- Advising all customers, suppliers and service providers that we will not be accepting any visitors onsite during a lockdown (with the exception of normal day to day deliveries of required ingredients etc).
- All personnel are required to refrain from handshakes or physical contact
- All freight drivers are required to sign in using our QR code
- All freight drivers are to remain inside their cabs whilst our employees are loading/unloading the vehicle.
Please be assured that our senior management team are monitoring the situation daily.
Last updated on 17 August 2021