Triple Choc Brownies
- ¾ c F.G. Roberts Gluten Free Plain Flour
- ½ c Rice Flour
- ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ c Caster Sugar
- 1 Pinch of Salt (about 1/8th tsp)
- 100g Butter
- 125g Dark Cooking Chocolate
- 2 Eggs (lightly beaten)
- ½ c White Chocolate Bits
- ½ c Milk Chocolate Bits
- ½ c Chopped Walnuts (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 170°C. Spray or line a 20 x 20 cm pan.
- Sift the plain flour, rice flour, baking powder and caster sugar into a medium bowl. Add in the salt.
- Melt the butter and dark chocolate together in a heat proof dish. (I find the microwave easy)
- Lightly beat the 2 eggs together.
- When the chocolate is melted add to the dry mix along with the eggs. Mix together.
- Add the walnuts and the chocolate and mix to just combine.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the pan and bake for 25-30 mins until a skewer comes out with some crumbs still attached or until the desired preference.