Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 375g zucchini, grated (3 medium zucchini)
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 rashers bacon, chopped
- 1 cup tasty cheese, grated
- 5 eggs (59g), lightly beaten
- ½ cup olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, freshly ground to taste
- 1 cup (140g) FG Roberts Plain Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grease 16cm x 26cm lamington tin or lasagne dish (or line with baking paper)
- Combine zucchini, onion, bacon and cheese in a bowl. Add combined eggs, oil, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Stir in flour (sifted with baking powder), pour into prepared dish and bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown on top. Serve hot or cold.